We would like to invite you to participate in a focus group the purpose of which is to inform the design of a novel technology that helps stroke survivors
to self-manage their treatments. The invitation is open to both stroke survivors and their carers.
The group meeting is expected to last approximately two and a half hours (with a break) and you only need to participate once.
Monday 26th November 2018, at 9:30am (until 12pm).
Guy’s Hospital (London Bridge), Tower Wing (16th floor), SE1 9RT, London.
What the discussion group will involve?
• We will show you a novel digital technology that we have designed and
the purpose of which is to help stroke survivors to self-manage their
• We will ask for your feedback on the following: what are the aspects of
this technology that you like and/or dislike? Is the information displayed
clear and easy to understand? How can we improve the design of this
technology to meet your needs?
Gift Card, Refreshments and expenses
• Light refreshments will be provided.
• Your travel expenses, within London, will be compensated.
• Finally, you will receive a gift card worth £45 (from John Lewis) as a
token of appreciation for your time.
How to register your place?
Due to the limited number of available places (only 15), participants are
requested to register their place using the contact information shown below.
Dr Panagiotis Balatsoukas
Department of Informatics and Department of Primary Care & Public Health Sciences
King’s College London
Direct line: +44 (0)20 7848 6606